1. The meaning behind my URL
My nickname since I was about 15 or 16 has been Coco and it is the only name in my entire life that has stuck (my friend’s uncle actually calls me Coco haha) and that I actually answer to. The skulls is mostly from my “emo” phase in life. I’ve used cocoskulls for years and for many things. I just like it so I keep using it.
Being alive lol
Sarah, Shelby, Whitney, Gretchen, and Tommy (Tommy is loosely called me best friend only because he is my ex and he got deployed before we were really able to define our relationship again. I refer to him mostly as my “boyfriend” for lack of a better term. I don’t expect anyone but myself and him to understand why I still call him that and honestly…he probably wouldn’t even understand)
4. Last time I cried and why
Sunday, because I was talking to Shelby about Tommy and I was driving home to lonliness
5. Piercings I have
Just two in each ear lobe (first hole is stretched to 00) and my belly button
6. Favorite Band
My Chemical Romance. Ever since I was 14 I have been listening to them. They never fail to amaze me.
7. Biggest turn off(s)
Guys and Girls - Being a jerk, wanting sex/sexual actions when I’m trying to get something done, stupidity/douchyness
Girls - Acting like a whore (unless in the bedroom ;))
Guys - Being sexist (or racist against women as I once said when I couldn’t think of the word “sexist” haha)
8. Fact about my sex life
I need a sex life to have facts
9. Tattoos I want and why
Soooooo many lol.
1. “Summertime” somewhere on my body (the placement keeps changing). This is my ABSOLUTE favorite My Chem song.
2. A mended chain, “coming out” somewhere on my body. It symbolizes my family coming back together after 12 years when I found my sister.
3. “It’s always darkest just before the dawn. Stay awake with me, let’s prove them wrong” (make it stop by rise against) with some sort of picture design (currently it’s a cherry blossom branch) and it will most likely go on my calf/lower right leg. It is my “fuck you” to the events that happened to me this past July/August.
4. Butterflies (solid, filled in, no detail) on my calf/lower right leg and starting possibly on my foot. Starting black on my foot and going to purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, and then finally red up top. The butterflies are flying away. the butterflies are my mom’s favorite. I want to also add “It’s time for me to fly” somewhere with them because they are lyrics to a song of my dad’s favorite band. But this is a huge dilemma adding that because my parents have been separated since I was 3 and basically hate each other
5. The symbols for all the Sailor Moon characters going down my spine and in their respective colors. I grew up to Sailor Moon. If I would not have watched it when I was 7 I would honestly probably be a completely different person today. I say this because it is because of Sailor Moon that I absolutely love anime today which has connected me to a lot of people/friends today.
6. Snowflakes for my dad (assuming I don’t add the lyrics to #4). My dad is obsessed with skiing and snowflakes are the only way that I am willing to represent that. I will probably having them swirling up my side/around my shoulder.
7. The Dresden Dolls symbol. Not sure where yet. Also going to be a later tattoo since I am not worthy of it as of yet haha
8. Cancer between my shoulder blades. It is of a crab in a sort of crescent moon shape with my symbol on the crab’s shell. It’s somewhat tribal-y without being whorish or douchey lol
9. More to come when I one day have kids :)
I also think I’m forgetting one or two…
10. Biggest turn on(s)
Guys and Girls -Tattoos, piercings, a sense of humor, sarcasm, likes video games (yes I just said that), is just plain ridiculous (in a good way haha). Personality is huge and more important than any physical aspect. Although, I honestly (and obviously) have to be physically attracted at least a little bit. That’s just how nature works. Oh and I like being controlled in the bedroom lol
Guys - Hip bones, happy trail (not a big bushy road, but a trail lol), barely there abs
Girls - Full lips, curvy, big eyes
12. Ideas of a perfect date
I honestly don’t have a “perfect date”. Just don’t be a jerk mainly
13. Life goal(s)
Get married, have 5 kids, stay married, and be happy
14. Piercings I want
Tongue, Snake Bites, Hips, Both side of my collar bone, nose, and maybe a few more in my ears
15. Relationship status
Single-ish. I like to use the term “waiting”
16. Favorite movie
Honestly, changes all the time. Currently it’s 50/50 because that movie was just so epic-ly emotional. Joseph Gordon-Levitt did, by far, the best emotional break down I have ever seen.
17. A fact about my life
99% of my family has no idea that I am severely depressed or that I have anxiety issues
Talking on the phone, drowning (which is ironic for reasons I don’t feel like mentioning right now), swimming in lakes where I can’t see the bottom or that have seaweed/algae, dying, needles (ironic because I have and want more tattoos and piercings)
19. Full name
I can’t say.
20. Tattoos I have
3 stars on each wrist and a treble clef with a red rose weaving through it on my right shoulder
- cocoskulls posted this